Hey lovelies! I wanted to let you know that I will try to fit in a blog post every other week! With school, work, and LSAT prepping, I’m trying to find a balance in my life. Anyway, I was recently nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by the wonderful Stephanie of Hari-Harian. Please be sure to check out her blog because her contents are great! Thank you Stephanie for the nomination! ❤
SUNSHINE BLOGGER RULES:
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the eleven questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate eleven blogs to receive the award and write them eleven new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
What are you looking forward to this season?
Since Fall is my absolute favourite season, I look forward to everything! Apple picking, pumpkin patches, Thanksgiving, Halloween, booties, ponchos, plaided scarves, hot tea, and of course sweater weather.
What’s your favorite food or drink for this season?
I might upset some of you Pumpkin Spice Latte lovers, but my favourite drink this season would definitely be a Caramel Macchiato! To be completely honest, I am not a fan of PSL. Sorry loves!
Are going to be in school this/next semester?
Yes, I am currently in my third year of University. Very close to the finish line of getting my BA!
Do you have to be in school to wear a bomber jacket?
No, of course not! Bomber jackets are the bomb! (Pun intended) The versatility of the jacket itself can be worn an endless amounts of ways.
Do you have any pets?
Sadly no, but I tried to persuade my mom to get me a puppy.
What do you do to destress?
Opening my window, lighting candles in my room, and listening to relaxing piano music.
Where are your favorite places to shop?
My favourite places to shop includes H&M, ZARA, Banana Republic, Old Navy, and GAP.
What’s the last picture you took?
The last picture I took was when I was on the Flowerpot Glassbottom cruise in Tobermory, Ontario.
Do you trust people who have your name?
I’m a pistanthrophobic, which means I have a great fear of trusting people. It takes a long time for me to trust someone.
Do you set goals for your blog?
I try to set goals for my blog and update it as much as I can, but with school, work, and LSATs, it is quite difficult to manage right now. I just need to get my life together.
Who would you want to be stuck in an elevator with?
My Champagne Papi
- What makes you happy?
- What are your goals or aspirations in life?
- Your favourite summer memory this year?
- Are you a morning or night person?
- Superhero or villain?
- If someone made a movie of your life, what genre would it be?
- If you could be anywhere in the world right, where would you be?
- Favourite song right now?
- Spring, summer, fall, or winter?
- What fictional place would you like to visit?
- Name one thing you consider yourself to be good at.
I decided to nominate four of my new followers because I believe they deserve a little recognition for their amazing blogs! Please be sure to check their blog because they are worth the read.
Bailey from themessylifestyleaus
Mercy Immanuela from mercyish
Sarah Warsi from sarahwaris
Steph Bicchetti from stephbicchettisite