Hello darlings! I’m super excited to have been nominated for the Liebster Award by the ever so beautiful SINCERELYSOPHIAC– Thank you girl for the nomination! Please go ahead and check out her blog because she’s truly amazing!
Before I begin, I just want to simply say that I’m truly grateful for the nomination and all the support I’ve received from my readers!- I LOVE YOU GUYS ❤
- Post 11 facts about yourself
- Answer 11 questions from your nominator
- Nominate 11 other blogs with under 200 followers and ask them 11 questions (let them know you nominated them)
11 FACTS ABOUT ME
- I’m Asian-Canadian with roots from Thailand, Cambodia, and Laos. People often mistaken me for Hawaiian, African, Filipino, and Hispanic.
- I’m 5’3. Yes, I’m that short!
- I’m an introvert. I like the comfort of my own atmosphere.
- I love listening to Old School Hip-Hop and R&B, but I do have the tendency to listen to Classical music such as Vivaldi, Hadyn, and Bach. #BandGeek
- I come off as a really shy person but once you get to know me, it’s a partay!
- I grew up surrounded by auto mechanics, so I do know my cars. I prefer foreign cars over American any day.
- I played the Baritone in my high school band, although when I entered University, I stopped- I miss it but I still sing ❤
- I love meeting new and inspiring people!
- No one knows this about me, but I’m a little bit of a clairvoyant. It actually runs in my family, specifically my mom and her younger brother. Though, I’m not into the whole psychic ish as I’m really terrified of that kind of stuff.
- I believe in loyalty above everything. It’s all or nothing for me, so when I do find out that someone has been un-loyal, I tend to cut ties without questioning and never look back.
- Being humble and positive are two key factors in my life.
QUESTIONS FROM MY NOMINATOR
Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Completing 80% of the things on my Bucket List, being married, having children-maybe two or three, and living in London, England or Toronto, Ontario.
Best compliment you’ve received?
“I love your natural hair!”
What is your greatest strength?
My greatest strength is having a passion for learning. I love learning and discovering new things everyday, especially when I travel! Like this quote says:
“Commit yourself to lifelong learning. The most valuable asset you’ll ever have is your mind and what you put into it.” – Brian Tracy
What is your greatest weakness?
My greatest weakness would probably be blowing my money on everything off the sale rack at H&M. I have an obsession!
Chipotle order? (If you don’t eat Chipotle then: What’s your favorite food?)
Since we don’t have a Chipotle in the city I live in, my favourite food would be a burrito bowl from Burrito Boyz or Quesada!
If you could be any age for one week, what would it be?
I would definitely go back and be 18 for a week! It’s that perfect age where you are still a teenager while almost taking on adulthood!
If you could live in any country for the rest of your life, where would it be?
It would definitely be my home country Canada. I can’t seem to imagine living in another country other than Canada and the UK, but I love Canada so much!
Do you trust anyone with your life?
When it comes to trust, it takes a long time for someone to gain my full trust, so for now I actually don’t trust anyone with my life, not even my Mom! LOL.
If you could only keep 5 possessions, what would they be?
My MacBook, my car, a notebook, pen, and travel documentations.
Who do you admire in life?
Both of my parents and my grandmother.
How would you spend one billion dollars?
First, I would mark every corner of the world, buy a bigger home for my mom, and donate a portion to the Heart and Stroke Foundation. Then, I would buy myself an island in Fiji and live happily ever after while sipping a glass of sangria by the beach.
- If you could be any where in the world, where would you be?
- What is something you would tell your 13 year old self?
- What is your dream job? Career?
- Who is your favourite fictional character?
- Why did you start blogging? Your motivation?
- Are you a coffee person or tea?
- Your favourite music?
- Who is your role model?
- Your favourite childhood memory?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- What is your favourite season?
My nominees are: